Maintenance Tasks Not Running

Getting the message: Maintenance Tasks Not Running

I had it on "Run automatically with Traffic" which should be enough but it doesnt seem to go away. Tried to use EasyCron but I still receive the same message.

Could contain: Text, Computer Hardware, Hardware, Electronics

System Logs seem to be fine and Task Logs show me nothing.

EasyCron Logs show me:

Expires: 0
Vary: Accept-Encoding
X-Turbo-Charged-By: LiteSpeed
Nel: {"success_fraction":0,"report_to":"cf-nel","max_age":604800}
Cf-Ray: -YUL
Cache-Control: no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate, max-age=0, s-maxage=0
Cf-Cache-Status: DYNAMIC
Server: cloudflare
Alt-Svc: h3=":443"; ma=86400, h3-29=":443"; ma=86400
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 23:30:04 GMT
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Report-To: {"endpoints":[{"url":"https:\/\/a.nel.cloudflare.com\/report\/v3?"}],"group":"cf-nel","max_age":604800}

Task Ran

21 hours ago, teraßyte said:

Based on that log, Cloudflare is caching the page and always returning that. Since you get the cached page, the tasks aren't running.

Either switch to using a Cronjob (which is better) or disable Cloudflare from caching the task.php page.

Negative, its not cached. I also added a exception for that specific location.

15 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I believe you may have missed the very bottom line in that message also, which states it will not go away on its own and you need to dismiss it 🙂

But the message shows up again after a while :/ 

8 hours ago, Shturman said:

But the message shows up again after a while 😕

If thats the case, its not actually running the cron enough when running with traffic. I would advise on setting up a cron job on your server for this, as stated in the message.

I would also double check with your hosting provider on the cloudflare thing, as it does indeed look like its caching. I realise you mention you added an exception, but the message there would say otherwise

11 hours ago, Daniel F said:

Are you on the free EasyCron plan? If yes, they’re executing the task all 20 minutes which could be a too big interval. 

Edit: Nevermind, Just saw that you're using traffic and that EasyCron was just a temporary test.

Yes but neither the traffic fixes the issue nor using EasyCron (Cronjob is runned every minute not every 20 minutes). 

Still the message appears again after a while.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you.