forums.invisionpower.com

vesperala

sometimes I do not like to enter here, sometimes I do...

what I really do not like about is the fact I cannot make a suggestion on client area... why?
You can:
- keep our suggestions from the tickets directly by your staff

or

- make an option there to suggest something.

I do not like every time when I speak with stuff on client area they tell me to enter here and post my idea as feedback.
I do not want to enter here. But I do want to make some suggestion. So? any solution about?

I have various reasons not to:
- I do not need comments, is just an idea, you like it or not is not my problem after I inform the service team about.
I do not remember password and takes me an eternity to enter...
-I am just a shy person, who does not like to speak in public place
or many other personal reasons...

I truly ask myself how many admins have good ideas and they remain silent because they cannot send them easy and quick to the team who works to build ip boards.

:ermm:

While you may not like it to be in the open, perhaps some things you say or ideas you express may be supported by others who just hadn't thought about speaking up about it. Although I admit it could be useful if there was an Anonymous feedback forum, where your topics are visible to only the staff/mods and yourself, but not to other members.

Most new features IPS put in a new release, seems to be based on the popularity of the suggestions. How can they measure it if there aren't a topic about it?

No one is going to shoot you for suggesting something "dumb". If someone like the idea, they will reply, and support the suggestion, and then increase the possibility of that being a new feature.

[quote name='m4rtin' date='16 July 2009 - 03:33 PM' timestamp='1247772787' post='1827329']
No one is going to shoot you for suggesting something "dumb". If someone like the idea, they will reply, and support the suggestion, and then increase the possibility of that being a new feature.

*bang! bang!* (w00t)

You mean like my idea for marking posts as favorites?

[quote name='.Wolfie' date='16 July 2009 - 03:35 PM' timestamp='1247772903' post='1827332']
*bang! bang!* (w00t)

You mean like my idea for marking posts as favorites?

You have an excellent point to be honest. I wouldn't have looked at that suggestion twice if it was submitted through the ticket system, but there are obviously a lot of people who agree since it was posted here, so I'm forced to reconsider my stance. Even if I don't think it has any value, features are driven by customer demand.

[quote name='bfarber' date='16 July 2009 - 03:44 PM' timestamp='1247773496' post='1827344']
Even if I don't think it has any value, features are driven by customer demand.

If it were to get included, then I would laugh so hard if you became addicted to using it. :lol:

[quote name='bfarber' date='16 July 2009 - 08:44 PM' timestamp='1247773496' post='1827344']
You have an excellent point to be honest. I wouldn't have looked at that suggestion twice if it was submitted through the ticket system, but there are obviously a lot of people who agree since it was posted here, so I'm forced to reconsider my stance. Even if I don't think it has any value, features are driven by customer demand.

And that is what I really like and appreciate about IPS, they listen and consider customer feedback thumbsup.png

Archived