Calendar Sidebar Not Updating

For some weird reason my calendar sidebar is showing events back in past events and not showing current upcoming events.  I am using a calendar feed from Google Calendar.

Is there a way to fix upcoming events to show upcoming events happening during the week itself and not the past?

53a584d2e58a06d3e8a908a55e698457.png

Are the settings set to show all events or only upcoming events in a certain period?

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

7 hours ago, Jim M said:

Are the settings set to show all events or only upcoming events in a certain period?

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Added the information.  🙂 Thank you.

I dont see it in the settings.  Not sure where it is.

4 minutes ago, Marc said:

Please ensure you update FTP details also, and let us know once that has been completed. I will need to escalate your ticket and this will be needed to debug the problem

It has been updated.  Thank you for your help.

I do have one question to ask.  I am trying to get Giphy to work.  I created an API Key and when I click on Upgrade to Production it tells me, "Please upload a video that shows your app in action. Please make sure to navigate through all screens that leverage GIPHY and show a GIF/Sticker being sent. Additionally, please make sure that your app includes the 'Powered by GIPHY' attribution marks." What do they mean by this?  Am I doing this right?

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Marc said:

So you would take a video  on the front end of your site, adding a gif, and then send it to them. 

I have added a ticket for your issue on calendar items

Do I just grab a link from giphy and paste it into a forum post? I don't see the giphy tab in the content box.