Rank Progress not showing the date

No, the real date is available.  Take a look at a member in ACP, then click on Manage to get to Manage Badges, there you can see the date earned.

Here are some screenshots from my forum, I'm sure you will see the same on here for my account.

Also just noticed that its saying the badges were Manually Award but they are all via rules. That looks like another bug.

Could contain: Logo, Text, Number, Symbol

Could contain: Page, Text, File

20 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Badges are different than ranks. Especially, as it looks like those were manually awarded rather than by rules.

41 minutes ago, Richard Arch said:

Also just noticed that its saying the badges were Manually Award but they are all via rules. That looks like another bug.

No, they were not manually awarded, I said that.  (I know its Friday and we are looking forward to a rest 🙂 

Yes we are talking about Ranks not Badges, that is just the name of these pages/sections.

31 minutes ago, Richard Arch said:

Yes we are talking about Ranks not Badges, that is just the name of these pages/sections.

Ignoring badges altogether for the time being. The rank would be generated when the rule is ran. Therefore, if you are rebuilding, you would get that date as Marc explained. Not the date which the rule was originally done.

For instance, if I met the qualifications for moving to a new rank on January 2024. That would show as what you're see for the rank earned date. However, if I rebuild my achievements on September 13, 2024. I will now being said as hitting the rank on September 2024 as the code recalculated all the rules and saw today, they met the qualifications for that rank.

4 hours ago, Jim M said:

Ignoring badges altogether for the time being. The rank would be generated when the rule is ran. Therefore, if you are rebuilding, you would get that date as Marc explained. Not the date which the rule was originally done.

Yes, that is what I am experiencing but why display the rebuilt date when you have the original date the Rank was awarded as it serves no purpose to the member?

55 minutes ago, Richard Arch said:

why display the rebuilt date when you have the original date the Rank was awarded as it serves no purpose to the member?

In the current design, we don't know what the original and rebuilt are. They are one.

Oh, hang on I got lost.  Both the Ranks and Badges lost their dates when it was rebuilt in Apr 2023.  So all the dates were changed then which is a pity 😞 

Could contain: Page, Text, File

However, there seems to be a bug.  In ACP it claims the badges where manually awarded but in my case they were all Via Rules.  Can you check on here if you are seeing the same?

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release.