Serious error with the latest update

Hi. I have a serious problem with the latest update. In the last step, the process stops and I get the following error:

screenshot-598.jpg

I have tried giving permissions to the FileSystem.php file, but I still get the same error, regardless of the permissions the file has. My installation is stuck in the middle of the update and now it is not accessible at all.

screenshot-599.jpg

I have even given it permissions 0777, but even that doesn't solve it:

screenshot-600.jpg

What permissions should I set or what should I do to solve this problem?

That error is not referring to that FileSystem.php specifically. Additionally, you do not want it to be 777 but 644 like the rest.

The error in the upgrader is trying to write to your server's file system. You will want to ensure that the following directories are writable:

• applications
  • datastore
  • plugins
  • uploads and all sub-folders of uploads

If you're using a remote file storage, like S3, you will want to ensure that has proper permissions.

Thank you for your support.

All file and directory permissions were correct. The problem was another one. When uploading the update files, I uploaded them directly from the server administration, and they were registered as property of the root user. I modified the ownership of the files, and the error disappeared. I was able to successfully complete the upgrade.

Thanks anyway for the help and best regards.