Gallery Mod can't move images into albums?

Good evening!

So my forum has a gallery with the ability for members to upload images for approval from the "Gallery Mod."
They are tasked with determining if the image is appropriate and to which album it should be moved. 

The problem is that they cannot move images into any albums, which I had to switch to be owned by the previous "gallery mod."

Is there a fix I'm missing that would allow this without having to go through and switch every single album to one person, when I'd like to have multiple "gallery mods" performing this task?

6 hours ago, Marc said:

There is no way in which to set a member up so  they can move into other peoples albums unfortunately

Thank you. I wish there was some kind of fix or option for this. Albums owned by the forum or something, since it's something we use heavily on my community.

42 minutes ago, LittleFang said:

Thank you. I wish there was some kind of fix or option for this. Albums owned by the forum or something, since it's something we use heavily on my community.

You're welcome to suggest this in our Feedback section but as the current design is intended, there is nothing to "fix."

Are you referring to your own albums? If so, I would need an example. If you are referring to someone elses albums, are those images owned by the persons album you are trying to move it into?