Cannot upload image

I cannot upload certain images to my gallery (the image attached for example).

I don't get any error just a very weird page, nothing in the admin CP either. Converting it to a .jpg seems to work but this obviously isn't intended behavior.

Could contain: Text, Page, Document, Letter

(Too much to paste as text)

Could contain: Hangar, Building, Airplane, Transportation, Vehicle, Aircraft

Edited by JoramD

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

Please contact your hosting provider, outputting the contests like this usually indicates that there is a configuration error on the server.

This is self-hosted, I have tried looking around but cannot find what the issue would be.

1 minute ago, JoramD said:

This is self-hosted, I have tried looking around but cannot find what the issue would be.

You will need to contact your hosting provider or hire a server administrator if you are unsure. This generally is a configuration error as mentioned and hosting services are outside our scope of support. I will move this to our self-hosted forum for assistance for you from fellow community administrators.

How many images do you try to upload together? This also happens to me when I try to upload many images all at once, especially if they have a "major" size.

This is precisely why I upload about 10 images at a time, not more.... Obviously depending on the size.

11 hours ago, Askancy said:

How many images do you try to upload together? This also happens to me when I try to upload many images all at once, especially if they have a "major" size.

This is precisely why I upload about 10 images at a time, not more.... Obviously depending on the size.

I had it happening with one and two 2.6mb .PNG files