Blank HTML Content Block/Widget

tgs-shaun

As mentioned above, this is something available within our pages application. You can add that application to your license in the manner shown here

Of course if you have any other questions about that application, please let us know and we can answer those.

1 hour ago, TAMAN said:

With pages app you can add custom blocks and much more cool shait 

https://invisioncommunity.com/features/pages/

this is definitely not worth $150 to add a simple HTML block, I don't need any other features

54 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

As mentioned above, this is something available within our pages application. You can add that application to your license in the manner shown here

Of course if you have any other questions about that application, please let us know and we can answer those.

Marc please stop marking all of your replies as "solutions", that's for the poster to do.

20 minutes ago, tgs-shaun said:

Marc please stop marking all of your replies as "solutions", that's for the poster to do.

While I appreciate what you are saying there, the answer to your question is that the pages application is what does what you are asking for, and is the solution to your issue. I understand you dont wishto pay that, and I can move your ticket to community support if you dont wish for it to be in the official support area. But if you are looking for a solution from our core product, that is indeed the solution, and hence was marked as such.

Just to add to this. The purpose of the solution on a topic is so that others can jump to what is the official way in which to do things on our product. It is not for the author of the topic to know what the solution was.

16 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

While I appreciate what you are saying there, the answer to your question is that the pages application is what does what you are asking for, and is the solution to your issue. I understand you dont wishto pay that, and I can move your ticket to community support if you dont wish for it to be in the official support area. But if you are looking for a solution from our core product, that is indeed the solution, and hence was marked as such.

Just to add to this. The purpose of the solution on a topic is so that others can jump to what is the official way in which to do things on our product. It is not for the author of the topic to know what the solution was.

No Marc sorry, the chap before you suggested it first, so regardless of the outcome you was not the first person to post a "solution"

Stop boosting your solution count by marking your own replies as solutions.

Edited by tgs-shaun

5 minutes ago, tgs-shaun said:

No Marc sorry, the chap before you suggested it first, so regardless of the outcome you was not the first person to post a "solution"

Stop boosting your solution count by marking your own replies as solutions.

I marked the content with more detail for users in future looking for solutions. There is no advantage in any way at all to increasing solution count. We are simply trying to ensure people can find the best solutions to their issues in the future, as I previously mentioned.