Pages: Wiki-style permissions + tables

So I started up my community and am heavily using pages, so the first question I have is whether it is possible to edit the wiki-style editing option so that whenever someone changes something in an article, an admin has to confirm that change. If that is already possible, I would appreciate how to set it up.

The other question is whether it is possible to use tables in pages/articles since I basically want to set up a bunch of lists in one category.

Edited by TrueGota

18 minutes ago, TrueGota said:

So I started up my community and am heavily using pages, so the first question I have is whether it is possible to edit the wiki-style editing option so that whenever someone changes something in an article, an admin has to confirm that change. If that is already possible, I would appreciate how to set it up.

Not possible, but welcome to the club. It’s been requested quite a few times. 

18 minutes ago, TrueGota said:

The other question is whether it is possible to use tables in pages/articles since I basically want to set up a bunch of lists in one category.

Again, there is no option for that. You would have to manually code a custom template to output your data as table.