Accounts Locked Upon Logging in on Mobile Device

Since we upgraded from 4.4 series to the latest 4.7 version we've gotten a number of reports (myself included) of our accounts always locking immediately upon login on a mobile device. We enter the correct password but it still locks the account everytime. It also appears that the remember me function doesn't work on mobile devices either for these users.

Any suggestions?

Brian

An account will only ever be locked as the result of the system receiving an incorrect password somehow. I note you are using quite a custom theme there, and you mention this happening only on mobile. Have you tested this on a default unaltered theme, in order to ensure its not something in your theme causing incorrect information to be passed somehow?

Hi Marc,

I went ahead and tested using the default theme got the same result.  I also am entering my correct password when attempting to login so no clue how it's doing that. Attached is a screenshot of what I'm receiving.

Could contain: Page, Text

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you.