Can't get reactions to show on the postbit

You will want to ensure that the member group of the user has the ability to see reactions. You may also wish to view on an unmodified theme with all third party applications/plugins if they do.

5 minutes ago, Jim M said:

You will want to ensure that the member group of the user has the ability to see reactions. You may also wish to view on an unmodified theme with all third party applications/plugins if they do.

Ok. I have just followed the steps that you have told me to do but they still won't show. I also disabled the plugins that I have.

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Jim M said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Which part am I supposed to change? and is that part where the arrow is, is that my server?

Could contain: File, Text, Computer Hardware, Electronics, Hardware, Monitor, Screen

Edited by Buttercup

5 minutes ago, Buttercup said:

Which part am I supposed to change? and is that part where the arrow is, is that my server?

Could contain: File, Text, Computer Hardware, Electronics, Hardware, Monitor, Screen

Currently, your credentials are incorrect for the ACP. You will need to update it all to ensure it is correct.

Just now, Buttercup said:

Yes but they're not showing in the post bit, profiles in posts.

I would need a link to where you are wanting to. Right now, in profiles, I am not seeing anything that isn't working correctly.

Just now, Jim M said:

That is not a feature so that would be why 😉 

After all that 🤣

How would I get it to show then? Obviously I would need to edit something but can you explain how it's done please?

Just now, Buttercup said:

After all that 🤣

How would I get it to show then? Obviously I would need to edit something but can you explain how it's done please?

This would take a customization which is outside our scope of support. You would want to contact a third party provider developer for assistance if you do not know how.