Background task stuck

LADR
Go to solution Solved by Stuart Silvester,

Hi

I've deleted in mass :

• a forum category
  • a database content
  • all members

I was working well, but at some point, my background processes are stuck with error.

If I try to execute them manually : 
 Could contain: File, Webpage, Text, Computer Hardware, Electronics, Hardware

And i have some error logs :

Could contain: Text

OutOfRangeException::0

#0 /home/frni3246/beta.lesaventuriersdurhone.org/system/Node/Model.php(1153): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load()
#1 /home/frni3246/beta.lesaventuriersdurhone.org/system/Node/DelayedCount.php(90): IPS\Node\_Model->parent()
#2 /home/frni3246/beta.lesaventuriersdurhone.org/system/Node/Model.php(1090): IPS\forums\_Forum->storeUpdateTime()
#3 /home/frni3246/beta.lesaventuriersdurhone.org/system/Content/Item.php(2843): IPS\Node\_Model->setLastComment()
#4 /home/frni3246/beta.lesaventuriersdurhone.org/applications/forums/sources/Topic/Topic.php(1111): IPS\Content\_Item->delete()
#5 /home/frni3246/beta.lesaventuriersdurhone.org/system/Node/Model.php(2716): IPS\forums\_Topic->delete()
#6 /home/frni3246/beta.lesaventuriersdurhone.org/applications/forums/sources/Forum/Forum.php(1648): IPS\Node\_Model->massMoveorDelete()
#7 /home/frni3246/beta.lesaventuriersdurhone.org/applications/core/extensions/core/Queue/DeleteOrMoveContent.php(90): IPS\forums\_Forum->massMoveorDelete()
#8 /home/frni3246/beta.lesaventuriersdurhone.org/system/Task/Task.php(55): IPS\core\extensions\core\Queue\_DeleteOrMoveContent->run()
#9 /home/frni3246/beta.lesaventuriersdurhone.org/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(87): IPS\_Task::runQueue()
#10 /home/frni3246/beta.lesaventuriersdurhone.org/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(93): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->IPS\core\modules\admin\system\{closure}()
#11 /home/frni3246/beta.lesaventuriersdurhone.org/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(138): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct()
#12 /home/frni3246/beta.lesaventuriersdurhone.org/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->process()
#13 /home/frni3246/beta.lesaventuriersdurhone.org/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(42): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#14 /home/frni3246/beta.lesaventuriersdurhone.org/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->execute()
#15 /home/frni3246/beta.lesaventuriersdurhone.org/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#16 {main}

RuntimeException::0

#0 /home/frni3246/beta.lesaventuriersdurhone.org/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(87): IPS\_Task::runQueue()
#1 /home/frni3246/beta.lesaventuriersdurhone.org/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(93): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->IPS\core\modules\admin\system\{closure}()
#2 /home/frni3246/beta.lesaventuriersdurhone.org/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(138): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct()
#3 /home/frni3246/beta.lesaventuriersdurhone.org/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->process()
#4 /home/frni3246/beta.lesaventuriersdurhone.org/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(42): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/frni3246/beta.lesaventuriersdurhone.org/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->execute()
#6 /home/frni3246/beta.lesaventuriersdurhone.org/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

3 minutes ago, Jim M said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

I've put the information for access to AdminCP

• 2 weeks later...