Applying a Specific Prefix to Every Thread on a Forum

Como
Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

I am combining three forums into one. But I wonder if there is a away for me to for me to add a forum-specific prefix onto each each thread in each forum before I merge them? The three forums can operate quite well as one, but it would be useful to be able separate out the three types too.

And, on a related matter - if the space should become too busy for all three areas of discussion - is it possible to separate out threads of a forum via a prefix for moving out the content to another forum?

Any suggestions?

Edited by Como

1 hour ago, Como said:

But I wonder if there is a away for me to for me to add a forum-specific prefix onto each each thread in each forum before I merge them?

As you might know, you will have to add the prefix in every single topic you have. An easy way to enhance this job would be this resource:

It will allow you to select multiple topics in forum view and apply the prefix to all topics of the page in same time.

On 7/21/2023 at 8:37 PM, Adriano Faria said:

Last screenshot has a tool to delete prefix/tags from all topics of selected forums:

Screenhost5.png.d6fe978d655cd9c4be39898c

Hi @Adriano Faria

Is there a way to sort or filter the topics according the tags used? I ask in case I ever wish to divide-up the topics into two or more forums.

Thanks.

Edited by Como