Can we access old bug tracker? There's code I need for my 3.4.7 board

chilihead

I need access to an old bug post is that possible? I need to revert a change that bfarber posted once. It was regarding YT videos being posted as hyperlinks, and there was not an exact fix, there was two ways you could do it, and to get it to work the way I wanted, he posted a file edit, and now the bug section is gone.

Thanks

@bfarber 

Remember this fix, so all links display as videos, but then you couldn't do URL tags if you wanted actual links? Well somehow I reverted back to the way where people are cutting and pasting the YT links and the address bar is applying a hyperlink, which is getting parsed as a URL. Your fix was to replace some code, knowing that you could never post a link though. They would always parse. I need to find that bug so I can find that code. I want them to parse no matter what, people are confused again. When I upgraded to the latest it must have been overwritten.

Thanks!

No since it's not really support, it's access on this site. I also had a few open Nexus bugs that are still plaguing my forum. I'm not sure why they simply removed the bug posts. Some of them had detailed explanations, I could port them over myself to the new tracker if I could see them. 

Archived