Our forums are offline! - IPS driver error

ozbmx

I am unable to login to the members area to place a ticket... the forgot password service is not working, ive checked my junkmail and filters.. NOTHING.

im really stressing out now. we have been offline since 10pm last night and the 1800 members are bombarding me with emails, phonecalls and SMS

please help or point me in the right direction.

Cheers,
Xavier

For serious issues like this, it's probably best to open a support ticket, you should see a checkbox when opening your ticket for critical issues. While you wait for an IPS response, you could also post your ips driver error that other customers might be able to help with in the peer to peer support forums . You can get the exact IPS driver error in the forums/cache/ folder and find a file like this sql_error_log_##_##_##.cgi (replacing ##_##_## for month_day_year).

[quote name='Michael John' date='24 October 2009 - 05:37 AM' timestamp='1256362623' post='1870828']
For serious issues like this, it's probably best to open a support ticket, you should see a checkbox when opening your ticket for critical issues. While you wait for an IPS response, you could also post your ips driver error that other customers might be able to help with in the peer to peer support forums . You can get the exact IPS driver error in the forums/cache/ folder and find a file like this sql_error_log_##_##_##.cgi (replacing ##_##_## for month_day_year).

awesome thanks for that!

mods could you please move this thread?

[quote name='ozbmx' date='24 October 2009 - 03:52 PM' timestamp='1256363567' post='1870829']
awesome thanks for that!

[quote name='ozbmx' date='24 October 2009 - 03:57 PM' timestamp='1256363829' post='1870832']
By the way Michael John your mods are great! im using the trial version of the donate bar, top stuff!

No problem, thanks for the feedback. :)

• Management

Hello,

I've e-mailed you a new password to the client area. Please ensure that you login using your e-mail address.

As we do not host you, I'm afraid our options are limited in terms of offline forums. Database issues, server issues, etc. are typically host related issues. We will, of course, be happy to look for you to make a final determination.

Archived