Additional DNS Records (gmail mx issues)

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Just switch to my root domain and I need my additional DNS records installed since they drive my Google Apps (and domain email addresses). But I sent the request from my domain to support@invision... and I'm not sure it made it through. Can one of the team at Invision confirm you received and are implementing? Or can I send from a different email address to you? 

Eric

Hi Jim -- I did not get your email response. Nor do any of my tests for emails to/from that domain seem to work. Is it possible that we need the following priorities applied to the google mx records (see the small # in screenshot like 10, 20, 30)? 

Could contain: Page, Text, Chart, Plot, Number, Symbol

I'm afraid, these were not what we were originally provided but I have updated these priorities. Keep in mind, we are only taking what is provided to us and entering it in the DNS. We do not know these providers so it is up to yourself to provide correct DNS entries.

You will want to check your incoming email address and ensure it is configured correctly and that is where you would like those emails to go. If not, you can configure a new email address in ACP -> System -> Contact Us.

10 minutes ago, Eric Mattson1 said:

Jim -- Thanks for the quick response. It's set up correctly. And was working prior to the migration. Any ideas? (I checked the spam folder and they don't seem to be going there.)

Unfortunately, we see this as sent so you would need to contact your email provider for assistance here.

I'm completely stumped so just removing it for now. 

Can you try sending me an email from your support@ address? I seem to be able to receive emails from other Google App addresses but I'd like some outside confirmation. 

Thanks,

Eric

Jim -- It did not come through. I need to solve this because not getting emails is bad but I'd like to not do it in the forum and since you'll only email with the email account that's on the account that's problematic. How should I approach this? 

45 minutes ago, Eric Mattson1 said:

Jim -- It did not come through. I need to solve this because not getting emails is bad but I'd like to not do it in the forum and since you'll only email with the email account that's on the account that's problematic. How should I approach this? 

You’ll want to contact your email provider, I’m afraid. The emails are sending successfully on our end and third party email services are outside our scope of support.