Download: ibProArcade Lite Hooks

Ryan11433

File Name: ibProArcade Lite Hooks

File Submitter: Ryan11433

File Submitted: 15 Aug 2011

File Category: Hooks and Plugins

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.2.x, IP.Board 3.3.x, IP.Board 3.4.x

ibProArcade Lite Hooks

Install: Login to your admin control panel and click Manage Hooks on the left hand side. Browse for and upload the supplied xml file to enable the hook.

Note that you must have ibProArcade Lite installed before you install this hook.

Allows you to show newest games and recent high scores on your forums with ACP settings to limit how many should be shown as by viewing System Settings then ibProArcade tab.

To desire languages by going to ACP -> Look & Feel -> Manage Languages -> Select a language go to public_global and neither find hooknewestgames or hookrecenthighscores then enter the text that should be displayed.

Reminder: Don't forget to enable a feature that you want to display %7Boption%7D

Click here to download this file

Just a quick note.. .For those that want "more" scores to be shown.

open the ibplitearcadescores.xml file

and do the following edit:

Find:

'limit'   	 => array( 0, 5 )

Replace with:

'limit'   	 => array( 0, # )

(replace # with the number of entries you want to show) Quick example:

'limit'   	 => array( 0, 10 )

That would give you 10 scores shown on the side bar...

So its 1 hook with 2 different items? recent scores and newest games? is that correct?.. .Because theres already a hook for recent games, but only shows 5... is the settings editable to change the number of newest games?

And in your download list it shows two 1.0.4 versions.. is the most recent the 1.0.5 ?

also that part gave me the idea to add more snapshots and to update that I already have. ;)

Great Job!

thank you
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Latest High Scores from ibProArcade modification

How can i change this to: on the sidebar

Latest High Scores from the Arcade

I apologize for late response and it is in ACP -> Look & Feel -> Manage Languages then search for hookrecenthighscores after selecting a language (example English (U.S.A)) and rename Latest High Scores from ibProArcade modification to Latest High Scores from the Arcade in new box labeled new value.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived