Hump Day: saying farewell to Invision Community OG, Rikki

A huge thanks to @Rikki for everything he has done to help bring IPS to where it stands now.  It's always sad to lose a valuable member of the development team, but the man has to go where he believes he can do the most with his talents and to secure his and his family's future.  All good wishes and a fond farewell to this amazing talent.

Black And White Goodbye GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

Bon Voyage 🙂

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/29/2022 at 8:42 PM, Rikki said:

Thank you everyone, I'm sad to be leaving but very excited for what comes next. I'm sure you'll still see me around here, just without that Staff badge.

@Rikki, Nobody asked you directly and this is most important part I believe. Assuming there was no internal fight about what should be leading color of main IPS theme; what are you going to do now? new project? new company? new wife.. pff I meant life? 😅

4 hours ago, PatrickRQ said:

@Rikki, Nobody asked you directly and this is most important part I believe. Assuming there was no internal fight about what should be leading color of main IPS theme; what are you going to do now? new project? new company? new wife.. pff I meant life? 😅

I took a position at Help Scout as a JS engineer 🙂