Hump Day: farewell 😔

It's been a bunch of fun working with you on all of our projects together. You've been a huge part of my time with Invision, always full of positivity, and I'm sure you'll impact just as many people at Amazon.

With that said, I'd happily swallow Matts key too. If you ship the key to Australia, it'll be physically impossible for Jordan to use it because it'll only exist in the future.

Could contain: Face, Person, Human

Wishing you the best of luck in your next adventure, @Jordan Miller.

I'm helping @Ehren hide the key! You'll never find it here, it's a deceivingly huge country! 😈

It was great to meet you over Zoom and I personally thank you for being one of the deciding factors in my appointment here at Invision Power Services, Inc. I found myself following IPS very closely especially over the past year and the positivity you brought to the community was second to none, and in all honesty, I loved reading your engaging Hump Day topics, blog entries and announcements. Having been a huge advocate for the software throughout the past 17-18 years, I saw (as a regular client) the change you brought here so naturally and the morale you continued to promote, throughout the community and on the team.

These are going to be big shoes to fill and despite only being new to the team, I do hope I can have the same sort of drive and motivation you so authentically possessed. I will send you a private message separately but thank you once again for all that you have given me, the community, existing clients, future clients and last but not least, the team.

I do wish we had more time to work together but I'm sure this won't be the last time we see you. Once again, all the best in your career with AWS and you know where to find us for anything. You will be missed.

Still can't believe you ditched meeting me while I was over there, just to sit on a beach drinking cocktails. But you're leaving now, so I guess I have to forgive you 😉 

Good luck with the new job. As much as we like to mock (and make no mistake, we love it) your energy is great. (pssss. Can I borrow some?). Hope we can keep it going once you are into the distance on your new adventure

18 hours ago, abobader said:

@Jordan Miller All the best wishes for you, you sure will be missed.

Appreciate that @abobader! Thank you thank you!

18 hours ago, Miss_B said:

Good luck with your new job, and I wish you the best in your future endeavors @Jordan Miller 😊

Thanks @Miss_B. Have loved interacting with you here. 🫂 

18 hours ago, Mark H said:

I, too, am very sad to see you go, Jordan. 😞

You definitely brought a positive vibe with you. 👍

But the opportunity you got was just too good to pass up. You'll do well there, I'm sure.

Good on ya!

Thank you Mark 🥲 Going to miss ya. Give Luna a squeeze for me! 

17 hours ago, Meddysong said:

Keep that trademark positivity, Jordan, and continue to spread it to others, as you do very well. Enjoy life and the new adventures coming your way!

Thank you! I will definitely do that. I always tried to inject that energy into my topics, blogs and how I interacted with clients. Thanks for the kind words and well wishes 😃 

19 hours ago, Ehren said:

It's been a bunch of fun working with you on all of our projects together. You've been a huge part of my time with Invision, always full of positivity, and I'm sure you'll impact just as many people at Amazon.

With that said, I'd happily swallow Matts key too. If you ship the key to Australia, it'll be physically impossible for Jordan to use it because it'll only exist in the future.

Could contain: Face, Person, Human

Been a pleasure working with you, @Ehren! Going to miss our chats. 

Me looking for the key

Im Ready Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

11 hours ago, Gary said:

Wishing you the best of luck in your next adventure, @Jordan Miller.

I'm helping @Ehren hide the key! You'll never find it here, it's a deceivingly huge country! 😈

It was great to meet you over Zoom and I personally thank you for being one of the deciding factors in my appointment here at Invision Power Services, Inc. I found myself following IPS very closely especially over the past year and the positivity you brought to the community was second to none, and in all honesty, I loved reading your engaging Hump Day topics, blog entries and announcements. Having been a huge advocate for the software throughout the past 17-18 years, I saw (as a regular client) the change you brought here so naturally and the morale you continued to promote, throughout the community and on the team.

These are going to be big shoes to fill and despite only being new to the team, I do hope I can have the same sort of drive and motivation you so authentically possessed. I will send you a private message separately but thank you once again for all that you have given me, the community, existing clients, future clients and last but not least, the team.

I do wish we had more time to work together but I'm sure this won't be the last time we see you. Once again, all the best in your career with AWS and you know where to find us for anything. You will be missed.

Gary! Bummed we only got to share a week online together. Thank you so much for the kind words. 🥲 That was super super nice of you. I really appreciate it.

You're in for a real treat! The IC team is epic. You're going to learn and grow so much. 

I'm looking forward to watching you blossom! 

Thanks again 😀

On 10/27/2022 at 4:21 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

Still can't believe you ditched meeting me while I was over there, just to sit on a beach drinking cocktails. But you're leaving now, so I guess I have to forgive you 😉 

Good luck with the new job. As much as we like to mock (and make no mistake, we love it) your energy is great. (pssss. Can I borrow some?). Hope we can keep it going once you are into the distance on your new adventure

Haha I def poured one out for the homies while you were all in Lynchburg without me 😜

Going to miss hearing from you on the Monday meetings. Been great working with you and thank you for the kind words! 😁

• Management

I truly appreciate the fresh perspective and positive energy you brought to us, Jordan. I wish you the very best in your future endeavors and have no doubt that you will carry that ++ vibe wherever you go. 🙂 

You are certainly leaving a void, however, I'm hopeful you'll continue to check in, let us know how you are doing and sprinkle some of that magic Jordust™ that the community has come to love and appreciate. 

Best of luck! 🙏

13 hours ago, Lindy said:

I truly appreciate the fresh perspective and positive energy you brought to us, Jordan. I wish you the very best in your future endeavors and have no doubt that you will carry that ++ vibe wherever you go. 🙂 

You are certainly leaving a void, however, I'm hopeful you'll continue to check in, let us know how you are doing and sprinkle some of that magic Jordust™ that the community has come to love and appreciate. 

Best of luck! 🙏

Thanks so much, Lindy! Appreciate our time together. Lots of Jordust™ to share

walt disney spinning GIF

4 hours ago, Jamynee said:

Wow that's unbelievable! I suppose everything has an end. I really appreciated your help during pre-sales and onboarding, and also how you animated the weekly events. You will be missed, I wish you the best for your new endeavors! 😄 

Thank you! I will definitely miss being in the mix every day, but I'll def still be engaging here! I love this place too much 🫂 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...