iPhone notifications, web app and more

The new features are really very interesting.
But I see that invision covers several areas of entrepreneurship and forgets about the gaming community that needs good resources.

It would be interesting to bring new features to anyone who manages multi-platform games. 
Aiming that the best features will always be available only to customers (CLOUD).

Another very important point would be for you to create new plans for those who are starting in this area to have access to all resources since you want to profit by selling dedicated infrastructure, at least create plans that are compatible with all types of public.

There are small, medium and large companies.
And the current values to become a customer (CLOUD) are unbelievable for less than 30 euros per month. I can have a server fully managed by me with cPanel and all the resources that you claim to have in your infrastructure.

Why would I pay for a cloud that will only give me some nice features but also limit my community to the max?

If there idea is to sell infrastructure, create new plans for people of all types of businesses, including resellers of (infrastructure)

On 5/5/2023 at 9:16 PM, Marco Junior said:

And the current values to become a customer (CLOUD) are unbelievable for less than 30 euros per month. I can have a server fully managed by me with cPanel and all the resources that you claim to have in your infrastructure.

I'm not a cloud fan, but 30 euros a month for a server in the EU with decent ram/power/ and over 500g of space doesn't seem like realistic pricing. One of those specs doesn't add up.  Maybe a VPS, but then you're not getting a lot of space and certainly not the performance. The cpanel license alone is 15 a month.

I have two questions.

1.) Can I send a specific push notification to members and if so where, or do members only get the notifications for specific post, forums, etc that they enable?

2.) When I save my site to the home screen I do not see the option to get notifications, I also do not see it in my notification settings.  I have configured manifest.  What am I missing?

• 2 months later...
On 7/24/2023 at 3:10 PM, Nigel Moore said:

Hello @beats23, thanks for the suggestion, do you know where I can find the proper installation steps for this prompt? It is just uploading the clevr.PWAInstallPromptIOS.mpk file to the form root?

Thanks!

Hi, I found that extension where someone created it for a different platform. @aXenDev said he was working on an app for IPS, Hopefully, it will be released soon.