November 2022 Release Chat (Video)

In Invision Community's November Release Live Webinar, we discuss a few key features included in the next platform update. 

@Charles gave us a review of some new moderation actions and more additions to our Events App. 

We also covered the switch to PHP8 that is effective with this release. 

Also, thank you David for your question! We are excited to bring the functionality for "paid events" to the Events App. This is in the early planning stages but we are happy to tease such a wonderful addition since it is "in the works". 🎉 

Do you have a question about the November 2022 release? Feel free to ask in this topic.

Did you miss the webinar? No worries. We uploaded the video session for you to watch:

You're a natural, @Olivia Clark!

I'm the same when it comes to interviews. I am so nervous especially in the lead up to an interview but once I'm in the hotseat, time flies and I forget about the insecurities. I guess the more you do it the easier it will be for you.

*hint hint*

We have a new IPS star! 😎

Hells yeah! I'm "sad" to say I only found these videos (and the youtube channel) now but Olivia you're an absolute natural star! 

E: And obviously Charles, he seems like he is super comfortable on camera and combined with his technical knowledge is a dang superstar!

Edited by JamiUB

12 hours ago, JamiUB said:

Hells yeah! I'm "sad" to say I only found these videos (and the youtube channel) now but Olivia you're an absolute natural star! 

E: And obviously Charles, he seems like he is super comfortable on camera and combined with his technical knowledge is a dang superstar!

Jami, thank you for your kind words! Great to see you on this side 🙂 

44 minutes ago, PatrickRQ said:

Congratz, nice feature, finally no more complaints from users when their content was moderated, so they are aware of what happened.

Yes, we love that you can communicate with your users one on one and give that personal touch without going out of your normal workflow. 😄 Enjoy!