Enhanced Services Add-on

• Management

We are getting many requests from clients looking for extra services from us. We are developing a enhanced services add-on package that we hope would do that. This would be a monthly addition to your current package plus an initial setup fee. Right now the inclusions being considered are:

• Custom SSO setup
  • Ongoing SSO maintenance 
  • Theme design
  • Ongoing theme design maintenance 
  • 2 onboarding Zooms
  • 2 Zooms per year
  • Priority email support
  • Second package for use as a staging site. Ability to duplicate live site to staging.
  • Private forum on community for direct Q&As and previews with us.

Pricing is not yet firmed up but we were thinking in the range of $100 - $200 per month as an addon fee as you are getting quite a lot with the service.

Any thoughts or feedback? Obviously this is not for everyone but just thought I would see general impressions. Even if you are not personally interested please feel free to let me know if you think there is value here. Thanks!

This could certainly be interesting to us. The theming design stands out, as do the zoom calls and opportunities for q&a's etc in terms of service add-ons that we'd probably jump all over. The staging package would be really useful as well - that's one thing we miss since moving to the cloud - it's been odd and slightly un-nerving not having that testing stage before making live changes!

Personally I’ve standardized on IPS for managing accounts. I’m trying not to deal with extra signin options or integrating with yet something else that can change or break over time.  If I can bring enough value to my content, people will sign up. I don’t need to integrate something else. 

Regarding themes… there are enough providers out there today I can engage with for a quality product. 

I would also love a private forum that provided early previews, roadmap type discussions, etc.  

Basically I’m looking for IPS to fill the things I can’t already get elsewhere.  

• Management
Just now, David N. said:

For cloud customers, I suppose SSO isn't useful? I mean we can't add anything on top of our Invision Community software, right? 

Many clients need to integrate with external platforms. They might have a website or some sort of client login system. It's actually our most common customization we do 🙂 

• 3 weeks later...

Is the addon something you can add on for say a month then remove?

Just thinking that when v5 comes out, something I didn’t completely slipped my mind when moving to the cloud, was not having that dev site to build a theme ready to go. 😬

I don’t stray too much from the default theme in general, easier on the regular upgrades. A staging site though would be helpful, however it’s something that I would only really find useful for say a week or two at most post v5 launch.

For myself, there isn’t anything else in this addon that I would use to be honest which kind of expensive, unless I can just do a month, a one off I could stomach the cost.