Hump Day: 4.6.7 is officially out!

hummmp.png

Happy hump day, team! Apologies for no hump day post from me last week - I was on the streets of LA freedom fighting for Britney. 💪😅 However, this post isn't about me 😏 this is about us officially releasing 4.6.7 into the wild! It's available to you now!

Just to refresh your memory, you and members of your community will now have the ability to subscribe to custom Activity Streams and receive emails with all the latest activity. There's also new Closed Club functionality and Stock Replies

Ya boy penned a post about it last month. Feel free to give it another check - it includes more details on the aforementioned:

Btw, one of my favorite parts of the new custom Activity Streams is the decay feature. 😎 

Please be sure to have full working backups before updating. The upgrade should go smoothly, but just in case it's always great to have them.  

Now, onto the updates! Since we didn't loop you in with all of the fixes and updates last week, here's a comprehensive list of all the awesomeness the dev team knocked out the past two weeks. Legit 🤯 

Sink your teeth into these then drop us a line in the comments and let us know what you think! 

- Fixed members REST endpoint responsible to award a badge. 

- Added the ability to quickly navigate between Node permissions and Group permissions in the AdminCP.

- Fixed an issue where deleting members my leave orphan status update reports.

- Fixed an issue where json-ld info can show the wrong author details after a display name change.

- Fixed an issue where deleting members may leave orphan status update reports.

- Fixed an issue where json-ld info can show the wrong author details after a display name change.

- Improved the reliability and security of using the (S)FTP upgrade method in the AdminCP.

- Fixed an error when viewing members with Commerce purchases in the admin control panel.

- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to resend validation emails if internal logins were disabled.

- Added a Limit of 1 to the First Comment query to improve performance. 

- Fixed an issue where Blog json-ld output may contain invalid HTML output.

- Fixed members REST endpoint responsible to award a badge. 

- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to create new default database inserts in the developer center.

- Fixed an issue where links to user profiles were shown in some circumstances where profiles could not be viewed. 

- Added the ability to optionally require a billing address for subscriptions.

- Fixed an issue where adding similar events could cause a blank cover photo to be saved.

- Fixed an issue where incoming emails may be rejected incorrectly when the x-auto-response-suppress header is set.

- Fixed incomplete administrator logs when performing actions on achievement rules.

- Fixed an issue where promoting content may cause items to appear twice in our picks.

- Fixed a database error shown when managing followed content for Gallery images.

- Improved the achievement new rank and new badge emails.

- Fixed an error thrown when sending Easypost shipping notification emails.

- Fixed an issue where, after splitting a hidden content item, the comments show as hidden without the option to un-hide from within the new content item

- Added Achievement filters for bulk mail, group promotion and automatic moderation

- Fixed an issue that may prevent new badge emails from being sent.

- Added member's rank and achievement point total to the member CSV export.

- Fixed an issue where task progress bars could show percent completion above 100%

- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to resend validation emails if internal logins were disabled.

- Fixed an issue where word filters may not work correctly when editing titles inline. 

- Changed the stream subscription email to include max. 10 items.

- Fixed an issue that may prevent new badge emails from being sent.

- Fixed an issue where the confirmation modal for stream subscriptions would show a broken confirmation description.

- Changed the activity stream subscription emails to filter only by the create date.  

- Fixed a minor link target issue with the add phrase button when editing blocks.

- Fixed an issue where removing a currency can cause errors in search results.

- Fixed an issue where reviews may not be correctly indexed with Elastic Search.

I can't locate the moderation feature to put a member on moderation. Where did it go with this update. Can anybody help me locate it?  I've looked everywhere and so have my volunteer staff and none of us can find it. It's like it's vanished and I don't know how to manage my forum without the moderation gulag. Yikes

16 hours ago, at_a_glance said:

I can't locate the moderation feature to put a member on moderation. Where did it go with this update. Can anybody help me locate it?  I've looked everywhere and so have my volunteer staff and none of us can find it. It's like it's vanished and I don't know how to manage my forum without the moderation gulag. Yikes

Makes sure you actually have the warning system switched on. If you do not have this switched on, you will not see the warnings and restrictions section mentioned above