Hump Day: 4.6 Beta 1.1 is live!

graphic.jpg

Another fine Hump Day, folks! Hope you're having a great week. 

Yesterday, we announced 4.6.0 Beta 1. We've already added a few updates/fixes, and in less than a day we rolled out 4.6.0 Beta 1.1 (which is now available for download! Per the sound advice of @Nathan Explosion, I'd like to remind you that this is a Beta; please make a backup of your community and all its data before updating). 

I want to give @Pavel Chernitsky a shout-out for saying this in the announcement post:

"Great to see [Invision Community] keep pumping out more and more substantial upgrades and features at a regular pace."

The team worked really hard on this release, so that is greatly appreciated! 🥲 

Last week when I shared that precious photo of @Charles and I working together in Vegas on our forthcoming website refresh, I didn't include a roundup of bug fixes per usual. So please sink your teeth into this updated list:

- Fixed the position of the queued content badge in fluid view, which was overlapping the topic stats.
- Removed browser caching for "upgrade in progress" page.
- Fixed an issue where a cached Widget returned the wrong timezone based time.
- Changed the email in the profile hovercard into a mailto link
- Fixed an issue where the Privacy Page does not redirect to an external link.
- Fixed an issue where the first step may be skipped during checkout even if custom fields are required.
- Fixed an issue when an anonymous online status doesn't persist across logins when using button log in methods
- Fixed an issue where merging members could leave members as alternative contacts for themselves.
- Added a no search results message when searching Pixabay and Giphy
- Added truncated views for status updates.
- Added an option for members to cancel expired subscriptions to be able to purchase another subscription.
- Fixed an issue where PayPal Billing Agreements / Subscriptions may not include sales tax.

Thoughts? Have you tried out the Beta version yet? We'd love to hear from you in the replies! 

• 1 month later...