Not possible to update версия Invision Community 4.7.18

4akpa

1C287/2 Вы используете PHP версии 7.4.33. Вы должны использовать версию 8.0.0 или выше. Вы должны связаться с вашим хостинг-провайдером или системным администратором для обновления. Website on php 8 not working. And many bags in forum , kindly ask support to update. As attached file.

log1 (2).txt

Based on the error, your web host is using an old version of PHP. It's required to change it to at least PHP 8.0 to update to the latest version of Invision Community, but I believe PHP 8.1 is the current recommended PHP version. If you don't know how to change the PHP version yourself, your web host should be able to assist you.

Note: If you use cron jobs, you will need to update those after switching the PHP version as well.

3 hours ago, 4akpa said:

Dear Pescao6 ,

Your is correct, but my problem is website not working on php 8 and more , and show error 500. 

As you are upgrading from such an old release there will not be a mutual PHP version that both will work. You will need to upgrade your PHP to 8.1 and then do a manual upgrade to the latest release. 

IPS doesn't offer support upgrading from legacy versions, so the link posted by Nathan with the steps you need to follow to perform a manual upgrade is the only solution. If you wish to proceed with the manual upgrade but encounter errors, try posting them here and we can help further.

If you prefer having someone else do the upgrade for you, your only option would be to hire a 3rd party Provider with the Upgrade Services badge.

Edited by teraßyte

11 hours ago, 4akpa said:

I dont know, but it quit complicated for me) i need support on it.

If you are finding self hosting complicated, it may be worth considering cloud for your platform. If thats something you are interested in, please contact sales and we can get you started with that

The only thing I would add to what others have already mentioned is to backup the entire website using JetBackup or something like it before you upload the new Invision Community 4.7.18 files. But for the most part, manual upgrades work as well as new installations. If it breaks, you could always try to reupload/override the files and repeat the /admin/upgrade process.  Worst case scenario, you could always restore the website from a backup.