How to conact guests?

LiveG
Go to solution Solved by Marc,

Hello,
I can see 100+ guest users watching my forum in the ACP group section at any given time.
Is it a unique count? How do you recommend contacting them directly and making them register?
 I have already disabled watching important contacts for guests.

Another question,

How can i disable guest to view user profiles?

Edited by LiveG

• LiveG changed the title to How to conact guests?

Take a look at module permissions, which will allow you to block guests from viewing profiles

In terms of getting guests to register, I guess thats the game of running a community and what we all ask ourselves when running them. Have you added the guest block? You could add information into there to try and encourage registrations

Thank you, Mark. I succeeded in blocking the guest Group from accessing the user profile.

I failed to limit guests to only seeing the main category forum list and not the form contact. Is it doable?

Edited by LiveG

It's not working.

I have entered the guest group permission and configured "see forum" on the category and one of the category forum.

but guestst still dosent see it.

I need guests to see only one forum category, and can't enter and read the topic.

Edited by LiveG

3 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

That forum is contained within another forum above it, of which has no permission to view for guests. So they cannot see anything within 

Im not sure where you believe you had sent the pm 10 times there. I have received only one.

10x is a shortcut of thanks 🙂

It works, thank you for the great assistant! @Marc Stridgen

Edited by LiveG