I Need Help with Facebook Login

Hello,

I use Facebook Login on all of my sites, but one is giving me trouble and I actually have no idea why or what to do at this point.  Uncrowned Gaming is the site and the setup and app are mirrors of my other sites.  Apps like this are not an item I am very good at.

Facebook is saying they are getting an error message during the testing and I cannot reproduce an error.  However, this site does have an issue where it does not pull the profile image correctly.

Could contain: Page, Text

This is the message from Meta:

Could contain: Page, Text

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Would check the Spam Defense log to see if they are getting caught in there.

If there is an issue with profile photos on our end, you may wish to check the System Log to see if anything shows up there when it tries to sync. 

3 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Would check the Spam Defense log to see if they are getting caught in there.

If there is an issue with profile photos on our end, you may wish to check the System Log to see if anything shows up there when it tries to sync. 

The only system log I can find about this matter (nothing was generated when I resynced today) is this one from 5/8:

Unsupported get request. Object with ID 'me' does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permissions, or does not support this operation. Please read the Graph API documentation at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api

#0 /var/www/html/107748/system/Login/Handler/OAuth2/Facebook.php(261): IPS\Login\Handler\OAuth2\_Facebook->_userData('REMOVED ID...')
#1 /var/www/html/107748/system/Login/Handler/OAuth2/OAuth2.php(420): IPS\Login\Handler\OAuth2\_Facebook->authenticatedUserId('REMOVED ID...')
#2 /var/www/html/107748/system/Login/Handler/OAuth2/OAuth2.php(404): IPS\Login\Handler\_OAuth2->_processAccessToken(Object(IPS\Login), Array)
#3 /var/www/html/107748/system/Login/Handler/OAuth2/OAuth2.php(170): IPS\Login\Handler\_OAuth2->_handleAuthorizationResponse(Object(IPS\Login))
#4 /var/www/html/107748/system/Login/Login.php(339): IPS\Login\Handler\_OAuth2->authenticateButton(Object(IPS\Login))
#5 /var/www/html/107748/applications/core/modules/front/system/login.php(59): IPS\_Login->authenticate()
#6 /var/www/html/107748/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_login->manage()
#7 /var/www/html/107748/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /var/www/html/107748/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

There was a token or something in the backtrace, so I put "REMOVED ID" in that spot as I don't know if it was sensitive or not.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Have you tried to disconnect and reconnect your Facebook login? Ultimately, sounds like the ID stored does not match your Facebook ID. 

I have tried enabling/disabling the login method via my Admin CP. I signed out via my site and signed by into the Facebook connection. And I signed out of Facebook on my site and also removed the site as an app in my Facebook settings for a clean link and while I can login with my account, the picture still does not load.  No logs were generated in IPS and no errors given via the login process.

EDIT: If I try to set my Facebook profile picture as my account image, I get an error of "The profile photo URL is invalid" on the page, but no log in the admin CP.

Edited by UncrownedGuard

I would advise on asking facebook what error they are encountering before you go any further on this. Otherwise you are essentially chasing an issue, without actually knowing what it is you are chasing.