Have Invision subscriptions changed???

nigeld27
Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Hello,

Has there been a change to Invision subscriptions?

I have two invision sites. They are the same subscription, and were purchased at the same time and cost the same. I've been a subscriber of Invision for a few years, although not needed to make many config changes in the last six months. 

I just went on one to make a change to a database and it says "This feature isn't available on your package level". The other site allows me to edit databases.

I've searched my inbox and can't see any emails from Invision at all so I'm not sure what has happened? Is this an error or have subscriptions changed?

Thanks,

Nigel 

11 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Please refresh your license key by going to ACP -> System -> License Key. There were some changes in our recent release and cause some inconsistencies. Apologizes for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the response @Jim M.

This is what I see in licence key.

Could contain: Text, Electronics

When I refresh Licence Data nothing happens. 

I also see this. The URL beneath it (I can share by DM if you need) is a random invision subdomain. I think I have a demo subscription applied to the account. On my other site (which is working correctly) it has my subscription details.

Could contain: Text, Business Card, Paper

Thanks,

Nigel 

Ah wait, should I copy and paste the licence key (from my Client Area) into the Change Licence box?