December 8, 2021 in Invision Community Insider
Happy Hump Day, team!
I've been thinking a lot about what it means to nurture your existing community.
Oftentimes, we're so focused on getting new members and subscribers that we forget to show gratitude for members who are already contributing/visiting.
Here are some ideas to show your current members some love:
As always, here's a list of changes/fixes made to the Invision Community platform since last week's HD post. Enjoy!
- Added the ability to moderate or replace posted email addresses with an obfuscated placeholder in content.
- Fixed an issue where the cleanup task would return an error when it was executed via a cron job because of the missing session.
- Fixed an issue with the template Hextorgb plugin throwing an error.
- Fixed an issue where the ACP Moderator Stats can time out with too many moderators
- Fixed an issue with costs of changing between subscriptions.
- Fixed an external link on the ACP gateway settings page to open in a new window.
- Fixed an issue where awarding points or a badge wouldn't trigger the member sync and group promotion routines.
- Fixed an issue where JSON-LD may not show an author for Q&A topics.
- Fixed some missing headings and value formatting in statistic tables.
- Fixed a dark mode incompatibility when viewing member IP address info in the admin control panel.
- Fixed an issue where cloning groups could leave incorrect search index permissions.
- Fixed a display issue in the admin control panel for RSS import badges.
What are some ways you show love to your current members? 🎁 Looking forward to hearing from you in the comments!
Started 2 hours ago
Started January 30
Started 55 minutes ago