Error 5C289/1 - The upgrader uses PHP sessions to store data, however PHP sessions are currently not

I am getting this error after starting upgrade. Now i cannot access admin section , and forum display some "Update in progress " message and is not available.

"The upgrader uses PHP sessions to store data, however PHP sessions are currently not working correctly on your server. This is an issue you will need to contact your host about. Error 5C289/1"

My hosting provider say this eror has no connection with them. 

What to do ?

Im not sure why your hosting company would provide you with that answer. PHP sessions need to be able to be stored by the software. This is a hosting function (its part of the PHP setup itself). 

I deleted all files and uploaded latest version, after new installation is working now.

I still have problem with some users reporting that they cannot login in any browser , getting  Error code: 2S119/1

Clearing cache does not help.

Checked with clean /unaltered theme, all plugins/addons disabled,  but problem persists. Over 300 emails from users who cannot login anymore (Error code: 2S119/1) !

Please advise what to do.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you.