Downloads: erorr when trying to copy parent category using the COPY SETTING feature

Could contain: Page, Text

Attempt to read property "id" on string 466 #0 C:\wamp64\www\47x\applications\downloads\sources\Category\Category.php(466): Whoops\Run->handleError(2, 'Attempt to read...', 'C:\\wamp64\\www\\4...', 466)
#1 C:\wamp64\www\47x\system\Node\Controller.php(638): IPS\downloads\_Category->formatFormValues(Array)
#2 C:\wamp64\www\47x\system\Helpers\MultipleRedirect\MultipleRedirect.php(93): IPS\Node\_Controller->IPS\Node\{closure}(NULL)
#3 C:\wamp64\www\47x\system\Node\Controller.php(688): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct(Object(IPS\Http\Url\Internal), Object(Closure), Object(Closure), false)
#4 C:\wamp64\www\47x\system\Dispatcher\Controller.php(107): IPS\Node\_Controller->massChange()
#5 C:\wamp64\www\47x\system\Node\Controller.php(69): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 C:\wamp64\www\47x\applications\downloads\modules\admin\downloads\categories.php(44): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#7 C:\wamp64\www\47x\system\Dispatcher\Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\downloads\modules\admin\downloads\_categories->execute()
#8 C:\wamp64\www\47x\admin\index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

8 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Is this only in dev mode which you are receiving this error? I see some Whoops namespaces in there so want to confirm

Sorry, yes. I have no error with IN_DEV disabled but it doesn't update the value to other categories; nothing happens.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release.