Hump Day: Activity Streams & Closed Clubs functionality otw

hump.png

Happy Hump Day. I know things are a bit tense right now. I feel you, and want to encourage you to continue respectfully sharing your thoughts in the Refresh topic versus this one please.

Thank you for venturing into this topic. I come bearing gifts! I'd like to share that we have the 4.6.7 beta release out next week. It'll include our new Activity Streams and Clubs functionality. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, give our Blog Post a read!

Essentially, Closed Clubs gets some cool extended options. 😎 Elsewhere, you can subscribe to receive email notifications to all the Activity Stream choices (minus the All Activity). 🔥 There's also a cool decay feature implemented.

Now, onto the juicy software updates made in the last seven days:

- Improved online member widgets to show the viewing user when they are not anonymous when the block is cached.

- Content item message form defaults to private, with a colored border around the editor to signify the privacy status.

- Fixed an issue where a specially crafted URL could cause an uncaught exception.

- Fixed an issue with the display of the Page Builder: Upload Images widget when used with a set block height.

- Fixed an issue where profile fields are not properly formatted.

- Fixed an issue where the validating information was missing in the 'all' Admin Control Panel member list.

- Updated XenForo converter for 2.2.x.

- Changed the default character set for conversion sessions from `utf8` to `utf8mb4`.

- Fixed an issue importing attachments from XenForo if you had previously converted to XenForo from another platform.

- Fixed an issue where background images in Promoted Streams sometimes didn't load properly

- Fixed an issue where converted mentions may contain a static URL (breaking them if you change your domain).

Sending you all a lot of good vibes. If you have any questions/comments, please drop us a line in the comments.