How does changing prices on Subscriptions work?

Go to solution Solved by Marc,

I noticed that subscriptions in Invision are not actually "subscriptions" products in Stripe. 

Given that, how does changing the price on a subscription in the admin of the cloud Invision affect current subscribers? 

Also, what if I want to run a free or reduced price first month trial on a subscription where I already have clients signed up on it? I.e. if I lower the first month price on an existing subscription, what happens to current clients? And what happens if I then get rid of the free/reduced price first month? 

Is each subscriber basically just treated individually? 

Thanks,

Eric

• Solution
10 hours ago, Eric Mattson1 said:

Given that, how does changing the price on a subscription in the admin of the cloud Invision affect current subscribers? 

If you change a price, when you save it will ask you if you want to amend it for people who are already subscribed

10 hours ago, Eric Mattson1 said:

Also, what if I want to run a free or reduced price first month trial on a subscription where I already have clients signed up on it? I.e. if I lower the first month price on an existing subscription, what happens to current clients? And what happens if I then get rid of the free/reduced price first month? 

Same as above. However in this case, as they will not be on their first month, nothing really changes for them