This is our October maintenance release.
- Added support for OpenSearch 2.1.
- Added application filters for new reports in the Moderator Control Panel's report center.
- Added prune task for core_item_member_map table.
- Added a setting to prune conversations after x days without a reply.
- Added a copy to clipboard button to the oAuth Client Client Identifier fields.
- Added an option to not show oAuth login handler settings in user settings.
- Content that requires approval will now show the reason it moderated.
- Fixed some potential MySQL query errors showing featured items.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate Who's Viewing boxes are displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the related content sidebar block may not correctly account for permissions.
- Changed the default search option to 'Everywhere' for the default app otherwise it's app specific.
- Fixed an issue where quote attributes could trigger the profanity filters.
- Wrapped ElasticSearch calls into a try-catch block to avoid that a broken ES install stops upgrades.
- Fixed an issue where clubs would show both items and comments in recent activity.
- Fixed an issue where the editor would get stuck after a guest post.
- Fixed an issue where the queue task may become locked by deleting orphan comments.
- Fixed an issue where forum specific moderators received notification of reported content outside those forums.
- Fixed an issue where forum specific moderators could see reports for forums they do not moderate.
- Fixed an issue where promote custom date would throw an error when empty.
- Fixed an issue where deleting a member would try to delete data from a not existing table.
- Fixed an issue with queue tasks stalling if an application is uninstalled during achievement rebuilds.
- Fixed an PHP8 issue in the GD class where processing the transparent colors thrown now an exception instead of returning FALSE.
- Fixed an issue where clicking in an AdminCP editor may fire a request to the backend that isn't needed.
- Removed some verbose logging from the PHP 8 scanner.
- Fixed some grammar issues on the Marketplace pre-upgrade page.
- Fixed an issue where the "Allow new registrations" setting would be missing a value.
- Fixed an issue where the image scanner would not work in the EU region.
- Fixed an issue where the custom header and footer templates wouldn't appear.
- Fixed an issue where featuring a guest authored item may cause an error.
- Fixed an issue where EXIF data would not be removed if the image is smaller than max allowed size.
- Fixed an issue where posts imported via the RSS task may have an incorrect IP address.
- Fixed an issue where deleting a comment does not reset best answers.
- Fixed an issue preventing upgrades from really old versions.
- Fixed an issue where editing a topic and setting a future publish date may not alter state.
- Fixed an issue where rebuilding the solved statistics could fail.
- Fixed solved re-engagement notifications inadvertently being sent when the feature is disabled in a forum.
- Fixed an issue where searching in the AdminCP for "solved" would show a result without a language string.
- Fixed an issue where the combined "fluid" forum view did not show the mobile friendly filter link.
- Improved various AdminCP areas to return you to the page you were on after performing an action on a payment/transaction.
- Fixed an issue where guest referrals may not be correctly applied.
- Fixed a template error that can show during Multi-Factor Validation when viewing account credits in Commerce.
- Fixed an issue where a failure to communicate with the EC VAT validation service doesn't show the appropriate error message.
- Fixed an issue validating VAT numbers.
- Fixed an issue where invoice renewal warnings may not show the proper currency symbol.
- Fixed an issue where the ACP - Anti Fraud rules would throw a DB exception.
- Fixed an issue where carousel image blocks may break the layout.
- Fixed an issue where the create/edit record form would break.
- Fixed attachments not showing when uploaded to the editor when searching is disabled on a database.
- Fixed an issue where images in descriptions would show ahead of screenshots in RSS exports.
- Fixed possible duplicate notifications for new version updates.
- Fixed an issue with contextual search when viewing a file.
REST, Webhooks and Zapier
- The reactions notification returned always anonymous users when accessed via REST.
- Fixed an issue where the forums pagination response returned all forums.
- Fixed an issue where the image scanner may cause content items to be inadvertently flagged as pending approval if a user used a word in the word filters.
- Fixed an issue where the realtime "users here" was not showing on snippet view, or fliud view modes.
Changes affecting third-party developers and designers
- Updated Graphql library to 14.11.6
$locationvariable added to getItemsWithPermission() method signature.
- `\IPS\Member::loggedIn()' will return a guest object when called from CLI.
- Fixed an issue in the Number Form field where the prefix would appear twice.
Deprecations and Removal Announcements
Completed in this release
- Removed ability to show member birthdays on the Calendar/Events App
Upcoming Deprecations and Removals
- (Next release) Facebook Promotional Tools removed (Facebook no longer allows API posting to groups and pages) - No action required
- (Next release) VigLink removed (VigLink API no longer working as intended) - No action required
- (Next release) Ability to choose which apps to upgrade removed (this is no longer a necessary option) - No action required
- (Next release) Guest Page Cache removed (this is a legacy way to cache pages that replicates how a CDN works) - No action required