Version 4.4.9 is a maintenance update to fix critical issues reported since 4.4.8.
- Added ability to search for members based on custom profile fields with type "Checkbox Set".
- Improved the warning form to make it clearer when a preset action cannot be overridden.
- Updated PhpUserAgent to 0.14.0 for 'Edgium' support.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate quote/mention/embed notifications could be sent when editing content.
- Fixed an issue where you could submit the form to update your profile information with no date set for your birthday, resulting in your form submission being ignored.
- Fixed an unclear page title when searching for members.
- Fixed a potential issue sending digests when cron is used to run tasks.
- Fixed an issue with dates adjusting incorrectly when crossing over DST threshold in some areas.
- Fixed an issue where some administrators may not be able to manage applications in the AdminCP in some permission configurations.
- Fixed a MySQL 8.0.17 compatibility issue with the 4.0.0 Alpha 1 upgrade step.
- Fixed an issue where attachment filename text could be edited in the editor.
- Fixed an issue with status update pagination not appearing correctly in some cases.
- Fixed profile photo uploads allowing you to upload more than one file without automatically removing the previously uploaded file.
- Fixed an issue where draft entries submitted in private/closed clubs may not be visible by club owner or moderators.
- Fixed an issue where club blog entries may not be visible to global moderators/administrators when they have permission to view all club content.
- Removed trendlines from charts in the AdminCP to reduce confusion.
- Fixed a situation where duplicate display names were allowed when checking out as a guest and the user was not prompted for their display name.
- Fixed Stripe webhooks potentially reporting an error.
- Fixed an issue with generating renewal invoices via the task system.
- Fixed an issue where custom fields may incorrectly show up when checking out as a guest while quick registration is enabled.
- Fixed a possible error when applying changes to subscription plans to existing purchases.
- Fixed a styling issue for widgets not set to show on all devices in some cases on pages.
- Fixed an issue where the sitemap could be stopped being rebuilt.
- Changed categories in databases that do not allow direct record submissions to not output a "noindex" <meta> robots tag.
- Changed database category sitemap files to include empty categories if they contain subcategories.