This is a maintenance release to fix reported issues.
This release also contains a critical security update for Commerce.
Core - Members & Accounts
- Added ability to use bulk mail subscription status as a filter for group promotions.
- Fixed profanity filters applying to account usernames during registration.
- Fixed following a member not updating the follow button correctly.
- Fixed filters when creating a bulk mail or downloading a member list not working in certain combinations.
- Fixed inability to manually set a member's reputation count less than 0.
Core - Search & Activity Streams:
- Improved performance of indexing content when using Elasticsearch.
- Improved the phrasing of the description on search results page when a custom date range has been chosen to sound more natural.
- Fixed some Elasticsearch queries not working on very high traffic sites.
- Fixed an issue where content that had been restored after being deleted would not be reindexed correctly.
- Fixed an issue with Elasticsearch where content that had been hidden or moved would not be reindexed correctly.
- Fixed filtering by specific members when using Elasticsearch.
- Fixed various issues with activity streams not behaving correctly.
Core - Posting & Post Content:
- Improved message when embedded content is not available to indicate if the content has been deleted or the user doesn't have permission to see it.
- Fixed some Emojis rendering incorrectly.
- Fixed broken TED Talks embeds.
Core - Clubs:
- Fixed pagination of the list of members in a club not working.
- Fixed some moderator permissions not applying correctly within clubs.
- Fixed paid clubs being able to be created with $0 fee.
- Fixed granting permission to create specific types of clubs via secondary groups not working properly.
- Fixed content rebuild task not running on custom fields for clubs.
Core - Sitemap
- Fixed some items not included in the sitemap.
- Fixed error generating the sitemap when entering zero for the number of items to include.
- Fixed sitemap not generating on some PHP versions.
Core - Redis:
- Added ability to use Redis as a data storage method if is also being used as the caching method.
- Fixed online users older than 30 minutes showing when using Redis.
- Fixed uncaught exception that may occur when using Redis and clearing caches.
Core - Misc
- Added a warning to the AdminCP dashboard, and when editing the login handler, if Facebook login is enabled but site is not using https. Also changed the Facebook login setup process to not allow new setups if site is not using https.
- Added an option to use a different Facebook application for social promotion (opposed to the Facebook application used for login) so that Facebook login is not affected while your Facebook app is under review.
- Added logging any time the support tool has been run.
- Improved session handling performance.
- Improved performance of viewupdates task.
- Improved performance of queue task.
- Fixed announcements being shown before the start date.
- Fixed error when deleting the node being viewed in AdminCP node trees.
- Fixed copying some node settings in the AdminCP not working.
- Fixed replacement tags not working in bulk mails within URLs.
- Fixed lost image style attributes in bulk emails.
- Fixed Acronym Expansion page in AdminCP not line breaking correctly for very long values, breaking the page layout.
- Fixed profile field management checking wrong AdminCP restriction.
- Fixed false warnings from the database checker when using MySQL 8 and in certain other edge cases.
- Fixed error after changing cache or datastore settings in certain PHP configurations.
- Fixed link to the setting for allowed characters in usernames (which shows when setting up certain login handlers) not highlighting the setting.
- Fixed possible error when creating the default English language when running the support tool.
- Fixed AdminCP dashboard warning about failed tasks showing for disabled tasks.
- Fixed JSON-LD data for ratings in several apps.
- Fixed some widgets not limiting results correctly which could cause performance issues.
- Fixed a possible technical error message (rather than a graceful error screen) showing if a very low-level error (such as database server offline) occurs in certain circumstances.
- Fixed a missing warning when the hooks.php file was not writable before application and plugin installations and upgrades.
- Fixed an issue when using profile complete and forum specific themes.
- Fixed uncaught exception if manually going to a specific URL to try to promote something which cannot be promoted.
- Fixed an unnecessary redirect in the applications upgrade process.
- Fixed some minor language string inconsistencies.
- Removed logging of notices that a template was requested to be rebuilt while already rebuilding.
- Check to ensure that https is used before allowing Facebook to be used as a log in handler.
- Fixes a read/write separation issue with unhiding
- Fixed moderator permissions for posts.
- Fixed an issue where moving archived topics from one forum to another did not update the forum counters.
- Fixed an issue where posting a hidden post causes the forum to indicate a post pending approval is present.
- Added an option when refunding a transaction which was paid by a PayPal Billing Agreement to also cancel the Billing Agreement.
- Added support for AUD, CZK, DKK, HKD, ILS, MXN, NZD, NOK, PHP, PLN, RUB, SGD, SEK, SEK, CHF, and THB for PayPal card payments.
- Fixed automatic recurring payments for subscriptions not re-subscribing members correctly.
- Fixed subscription upgrades/downgrades not being available at all to plans which are set to only be payable by particular gateways, or whose base price is modified by the chosen renewal term.
- Fixed missing language strings in member history when upgrading subscriptions.
- Fixed missing tax on purchase reactivation.
- Fixed not being able to remove product discounts.
- Fixed incoming emails being saved as blank replies.
- Fixed incoming emails from certain email address formats, including emails using new domain extensions.
- Fixed the link to print an invoice that gets sent in the email not working for guests.
- Fixed missing language strings in the email advising a user their support request will automatically be marked resolved.
- Fixed invalid referral banner image URL shown to users.
- Fixed broken referrer tab in AdminCP customer profile.
- Fixed broken images when viewing a purchase of an advertisement in the AdminCP.
- Fixed advertisement purchases created by generating an invoice in the AdminCP.
- Fixed possible text overflow when viewing shipping order in AdminCP.
- Fixed support requests not showing assigned staff member in preview.
- Fixed the page BBCode and editor button which allows content to be split over multiple pages.
- Fixed incorrect sorting of number database fields.
- Fixed search permissions when changing the "User can see records posted by other users" setting for a database.
- Fixed an error occurring when editing a comment that is synced with a topic that has been hidden.
- Fixed numeric database fields which use more than 2 decimal places in the value.
- Fixed an issue where using a custom field validator with a unique field would mean the unique check is skipped.
- Fixed broken redirect after deleting an album and moving images in it to a category.
- Fixed broken promote form for images within an album.
- Fixed missing watermark when a file was inserted via the "Insert other media" feature.
- Fixed screenshots that have been imported from a URL missing from embeds.
- Fixed blog cover photo being used when sharing entries on social media even when the entry has its own feature photo.
- Fixed broken Blog Embeds.
- Fixed link to the last Blog Entry inside the Blog Embed.
- Fixed cover photo offset not copying correctly when copying events.
- Fixed venue not saving from ical upload.
REST & OAuth
- Fixed OAuth setups refreshing refresh tokens more often than they should.
- Fixed OAuth setups not properly supporting implicit grants.
- Added support for redirecting direct post links for Vanilla.
- Improved performance of conversions.
- Improved description of minimum version for vBulletin 3 conversions.
- Fixed error with login after conversion.
- Fixed extraneous breaks in content converted from vBulletin.
- Fixed personal conversations from Vanilla.
- Fixed Gallery albums being converted with no default sort option.
- Fixed issue with converting Calendar Event attachments.
- Fixed issue where some code box content may be broken after conversion from phpBB.
- Fixed vBulletin 3 redirects no longer working if you converted prior to upgrading to 4.x.
- Added UConverter support to the UTF-8 Converter for sites with mixed character sets.
- Fixed an issue where announcement widgets may not get removed when upgrading to 4.3.
- Fixed possible SQL error when upgrading Calendar from 3.x.
- Fixed how sharedmedia BBCode gets converted to embeds for Gallery albums when upgrading from 3.x.
- Fixed an issue where converting to UTF-8 prior to upgrade can throw an error in some situations.
- Fixed Gallery sitemap showing incorrect date for images upgraded from 3.x.
Third-Party / Developer / Designer Mode
- Fixed album embeds when in developer mode.
- Fixed errors adjusting sitemap configuration preferences when using developer mode