This is our July maintenance release.
- Added some missing acp live search keywords.
- Added ability to disable or redirect PII data requests & account deletion.
- Improved the security of the visual language editor.
- Improved the responsiveness of the buttons in the cookie message.
- Fixed an issue where an extra space can be added to the end of dates in specific locales.
- Fixed an issue where oAuth tokens weren't revoked for banned users.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to cancel optional mfa setup.
- Fixed an issue where page output may be broken if a large signature is used.
- Fixed an issue where Edge on Android could be detected as Chrome.
- Fixed an issue where achievements could be abused in private messages.
- Fixed a database error when viewing the moderator control panel.
- Fixed a missing language string in Member History when an account deletion has been cancelled.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to dismiss an alert if a password change was being forced.
- Fixed an issue where a solved notification may have incorrect wording.
Fixed an issue where the
All / Nonebuttons on chart filters may not work.
- Fixed an issue where images would be restricted to 1200px regardless of the max image dimensions to display setting.
- Fixed an issue where posts from future topics may show in profile content streams.
- Fixed an issue where webhooks may send an empty auth header which can confuse some destination URLs.
- Fixed an issue where saving custom charts failed.
- Fixed an issue where AdminCP notifications emails for PII Requests & Account Deletion may not be sent.
- Fixed an error when using question & answer challenges for captcha with recent PHP versions.
- Fixed an issue where the cookie information page wasn't visible for validating members.
- Fixed an issue where the cookie consent opt-in may not return the visitor to the page they were on.
- Fixed an issue where a specially crafted search query could cause an uncaught exception.
- Fixed an issue where the onboarding wizard may show an error on save.
- Fixed an instance where an empty ACP error notification may get logged.
- Fixed an issue where large file uploads to Pages media may fail.
- Fixed an issue where a moderator can not edit database records if their group does not have edit permission, however they have moderator permissions to edit globally.
og:imageon topic view to one image, more than one is not fully compatible with the meta tag editor.
- Fixed an issue where a significantly large number of reactions could cause memory issues in the expanded topic list view.
- Fixed an issue where automated tests may log an error in the admin control panel from a no longer used block of code.
- Fixed an error caused when merging an Invision Community using letter photos.
- Fixed an issue where subscription upgrade/downgrade pricing was not calculated correctly.
- Fixed an issue where making paying with PayPal after a failure caused an exception.
- Fixed Maxmind AdminCP notification missing language string.
- Fixed an issue in the FrontNavigation extension, where the item was shown without a permission check.
- Fixed an issue where moderators were unable to access ModCP with Courses enabled.
- Updated the Live Topic conversion notification to link to the new topic.
- Fixed an issue where a host or staff member not in an attendee group could not join
- Fixed an issue where responding to reviews did not work.
Changes affecting third-party developers and designers
- Updated CKEditor to 4.21.0.
- Updated jQuery to 3.7.0.
- Updated jQuery UI to 1.13.2.
- Updated jQuery Migrate to 3.4.1.
- Fixed an array offset error on the spam whitelist form.
Fixed an issue where temporary cache data wasn't removed from
\IPS\Content\Statisticson app uninstall.
Fixed an issue where the
front/table/rowstemplate was missing a check for the
- Removed legacy file loader for Extensions.
- Removed legacy polyfill for IntersectionObserver.
Deprecations and Removal Announcements
Please review our deprecation tracker for upcoming deprecations.