(NB41) Clan Wars

newbie LAC

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So how does a user JOIN or CREATE a squad?  The idea here is awesome but unless a user can create their own squad and edit it, it's kind of pointless (no offense).  Anyway can you add that or am I missing something here?  I have users who have in house competitions - Teams and structures vary so being able to manage that as a user is important.

Also I guess with that said, a Squad vs. squad ability would also be great.

I think I found an easier way of being able to do what I want...

Would it be possible to add an option to pick opponents from a list of users.  Like Squad 1 for example, you can pick from a list of your site members.  Could you also do that for the opponents?  That would be awesome and actually a perfect solution to what I'm looking for.  Let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I assigned my super moderators (who have a bit of ACP perms) to fully manage clan wars, even though I gave them all perms for the application they can't add squads or do much of anything. When we were in 3.4.x in another forum we used the Tournaments by Midnight Modding and users were able to create their own squads now they have to wait till a admin is around and super mods who have ACP cant even do much. Pls fix this. 

my IPB is 4.1.11

12 hours ago, Shintaro said:

Hello, I assigned my super moderators (who have a bit of ACP perms) to fully manage clan wars, even though I gave them all perms for the application they can't add squads or do much of anything. When we were in 3.4.x in another forum we used the Tournaments by Midnight Modding and users were able to create their own squads now they have to wait till a admin is around and super mods who have ACP cant even do much. Pls fix this. 

my IPB is 4.1.11

Hello,

I need some time to upgrade my test board and check it. Please wait.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
3 hours ago, MadMcardle said:

Very interested in this as there is no other tournament system out there at the moment, but it seems it has not been updated in quite sometime?

Hello,

What I should update? Reported bugs fixed.

If you mean compatibility with latest version IPS I can't test all my apps/plugins when IPS released new version. So if anyone finds an error and report it I'll look into and fix.

I didn't mean any offence. I really want a tournament system, but this doesn't have the best review and does cost a fair bit. I had a different system before back in 3. but it didn't work well and again, cost about the same. Is there a demo anywhere I can see it working? Is there a leaderboard of sorts? We are a PvP community you see, so these kind of things we really would like. Will you be developing this anymore? Giving members the ability to make squads? Things like that?

Many thanks, and Cheers for the quick reply already.

15 hours ago, MadMcardle said:

but this doesn't have the best review

Each review is subjective. User wrote a review after 1h. Download + install + set up + using = 1h. His review sound like "Hey, developer! Change your app, add features that I want, delete the functional that I don't want and I change my review".

The app works as it expected. As it works in 3.4. I am not to blame for what the user wanted one things and got other. Repeat it's updated version of old app.

even then there are alot of bugs / half working features.

Where are full info about that?

Is there a demo anywhere I can see it working?

No.

Is there a leaderboard of sorts?

Where you found leaderboard?

Giving members the ability to make squads?

Not planned.

Archived