Pokes - IP.Board 4.x

• 3 weeks later...

Per one of my members the delete poke is not the only thing that deletes all pokes. They came in today and all pokes are gone.

Since there is a "wipe pokes" option can there be a "recount" option?

I will see, having a hard time working around these fixes the way notifications work now :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

Found a bit of an non-security related exploit.

spamahoy.thumb.jpg.669d8ca6f5455303249ac

If you spam the "Poke" button (and this can only be done here) you can poke someone repeatedly, just spam the crap out of the button there and voila. Attach this to a Macro Mouse clicker and you'll have poke counts skyrocketing... And the server might crash too. :(

Edited by Tripp_UK
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Found a bit of an non-security related exploit.

spamahoy.thumb.jpg.669d8ca6f5455303249ac

If you spam the "Poke" button (and this can only be done here) you can poke someone repeatedly, just spam the crap out of the button there and voila. Attach this to a Macro Mouse clicker and you'll have poke counts skyrocketing... And the server might crash too. :(

This bug still exists in the latest version; in addition to this there is a language string that appears in the Tools settings: pokes_reset_header

I'm super excited for this @-RAW-!

I have updated (to 1.2.4) and you part fixed the bug about the widget (which is satisfactory for now) but it still doesn't work correctly. The max number of users is ten for it to work correctly for the top pokes. If you go above that then the top pokers will go to 5 and the top poked will obey the amount. (I try to make the full amount of tops on my pokes page to make a partially statistic page). Also the Language bit for the edit of the widget is broken, just says 'pokes_total'.

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE THOUGH! THE NOTIFICATIONS ARE PERFECT!!!!!! You are the bestest!!!1!

I'm super excited for this @-RAW-!

I have updated (to 1.2.4) and you part fixed the bug about the widget (which is satisfactory for now) but it still doesn't work correctly. The max number of users is ten for it to work correctly for the top pokes. If you go above that then the top pokers will go to 5 and the top poked will obey the amount. (I try to make the full amount of tops on my pokes page to make a partially statistic page). Also the Language bit for the edit of the widget is broken, just says 'pokes_total'.

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE THOUGH! THE NOTIFICATIONS ARE PERFECT!!!!!! You are the bestest!!!1!

Not sure if you're talking about the horizontal view, if so this widget is made base on Popular Contributors, think it works this way.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there,

I just purchased your Pokes app, and I'm really liking it so far. Thank you so much for releasing it.

I own Rules developed Kevin Carwile, and I was wondering if you had any plans to add a rules trigger to your app. I would be willing to pay custom for it to be added. What I would like to do is be able to trigger a rule I wrote when a user pokes another user.

Let me know if you are interested/would be able to assist.

On October 5, 2015 at 12:44:43 AM, Trevor Brandt said:

Hi there,

I just purchased your Pokes app, and I'm really liking it so far. Thank you so much for releasing it.

I own Rules developed Kevin Carwile, and I was wondering if you had any plans to add a rules trigger to your app. I would be willing to pay custom for it to be added. What I would like to do is be able to trigger a rule I wrote when a user pokes another user.

Let me know if you are interested/would be able to assist.

Hi, 

I will have a look when i get a chance, at this time i am a bit busy but if this could benefit others to extend the app i will not charge.

Think i seen a topic Kevin posted on contributor forum on how to extend so when i get the chance ill work on it.