VideoBox is an application that allows sharing various video embed codes from Picasa, YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, or MP4. The best choice to run your own Movies/TV Shows website.

vb13.thumb.jpg.8f5e548b578b2419a36b5eb9d

Features:

• 2 display modes: Grid view & List view.
  • Categories/subcategories.
  • Custom fields for video's informations. Can choose Protect Fields that only display for logged members, or who liked the video.
  • Quicksearch menu.
  • Search videos by title, content, custom field, tags,...
  • Video Collection system.
  • Various widgets: top poster, top videos, random videos, featured videos in slider, collections in carousel,...
  • Pages system: easy to add new page with custom content.
  • Using Videojs to display video embed codes from Picasa, YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion.
  • Support subtitles *.vtt extension (For MP4, Youtube, Picasa, Dailymotion, not Vimeo).
  • Watermark on video player.
  • Friendly URL.
  • Comment system.
  • Rating system.

BUY IT NOW

Edited by onlyME

I see a button to create the first video within a category, but if there are already videos that goes away.  I know that you can click the + create button, but I'm not sure that all members know to do that.  Is it possible to add a "add video" button to the main page and within any categories?

I see a button to create the first video within a category, but if there are already videos that goes away.  I know that you can click the + create button, but I'm not sure that all members know to do that.  Is it possible to add a "add video" button to the main page and within any categories?

Ok I will update it in the next version.

Yes I have these paramêtres, the video is displayed in "Watch Online" does not work in "Video Info"!

admin.jpg

front.jpg

Sorry, I missunderstood :) The video in Video Info is a custom field that I call "trailer"

Try to create a custom field:

Type: Text

Description: Enter youtube ID, Eg: teNcFh89H7o

Format:

<div class="video-container">
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/{content}" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
</div>

Save.

When user gives it the youtube ID, it will show youtube player.

(Remember edit your Catergories and choose that custom field to active it)

I do not know exactly how to say this but maybe you will understand what I mean.

Portal like those take loot of transfer good for them someone have app for guests. I 1000 guests watching film your server will fail so they say u must login to watch this wideo. :)

Hi,

There is permission setting for who can watch video :)

Sorry, I missunderstood :) The video in Video Info is a custom field that I call "trailer"

Try to create a custom field:

Type: Text

Description: Enter youtube ID, Eg: teNcFh89H7o

Format:

<div class="video-container">
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/{content}" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
</div>

Save.

When user gives it the youtube ID, it will show youtube player.

(Remember edit your Catergories and choose that custom field to active it)

Thank you very much it works :)

But all videos are loading error, an error in the code?