- Plugin Programming
- Complex App Programming
- Data Conversion
- External Integrations
- Long Term Projects
- Pages CMS
- Community Manager
- IPS Legacy Upgrades
About My Services
Hello, I'm Terabyte. I've been involved with the IPB community from the days of the free 1.x version, since then I've worked on a lot of free and paid modifications for each version of the software. I've also been involved in several community projects (like the old IP.Shoutbox and IP.Tracker applications).
From 2009 to 2012 I worked as a developer for IPS, Inc. (support, development, conversions, SSO, enterprise customers supports). After that, I worked from 2013 to 2021 as a developer for a big site with more than 14 million posts using Invision Community (for which I also developed several custom complex applications & plugins). Now that the site has changed ownership I am back to working as a freelance programmer.
I focus mainly on:
- Compatibility updates for PHP 8.
- Developing applications & plugins.
- Conversions from other software (with the option of developing new converters for software IPS doesn't support out of the box).
- Legacy upgrades from older IP.Board versions (2.x/3.x).
- Support for basic theme changes.
- A service to keep forums updated every time a new minor version comes out (especially now that IPS has started releasing these new minor versions monthly).
As mentioned above I've worked on big, complex applications but I don't mind at all working on smaller projects either.
You can contact me in both English and Italian. 😉
Top Free Marketplace Files