Hey, i tried but it failed for some reasons. Like filename etc didn't worked with it addon installed.
Anyhow i spent some time to find out what was messing up thing and fixed the default amazon file for OVH.
Default issue was that it was encoding headers twice and some other headers. Once IPS encoded filename in headers and other time http_query_builder did it again. Messing up canonical URl, i dont know how its working with amazon and much. So i just edited the headers and removed extra encode code. That fixed issue with OVH and file downloads with signature is working now without need of a plugin. i think you can also update your addon to following changes and it will improve compatibility.