Hi guys, I have been trying the trial version of your software for a few days, I'm impressed but I got some serious issues and suggestions for the warning system:
- Moderators cannot give a custom level warning and I can't seem to find an option to enable it. The only thing I have found is that super moderators can do that, but I would like to see an option allowing normal moderators to give custom level warnings too.
- When a member gets banned, it would be nice if he would automatically join the 'banned' membergroup. Now, he just remains in the member-status and it is very confusing for the moderator to see if he is actually banned or not.
- In the ACP, the warn logs need some big improvements. Now it is impossible to see which moderator banned which user and how long he is banned. Also, in the manage banned members, there is nog enough information regarding the duration of his ban, the banning moderator, etc. This is very confusing for the admins to hold track of his moderators.
- Also when viewing a member profile in the ACP, there is nowhere to be found an section to alter his banstatus. You can only notice it in the search results as 'members (banned)', but it would be nice to get some ban details in the user profile in the ACP.
- Some preset warnings would be nice, for example: '[2 pts] Spamming'. These presets should be managed in the ACP, it would make the objective moderation of all moderators a easier task.
- When a moderator warns a person, it would be nice if this could be mailed to an administrator so that he can easily hold track of his moderators actions.
- A setting that allows a warning point(s) to be auto-decreased after a period of time would be nice.
- As admin, in the ACP you cannot see the reason for a warning if the moderator didnt contact the warned user.
The warn system has some good stuff, but it could use an intensive renovation because it is lacking some stuff now.