[BUG 4.7.11.1] Template core>front>tables > rows doesn't work for Nodes without the Statistics Trait

teraßyte
Go to solution Solved by Marc,

The template /applications/core/dev/html/front/tables/rows.phtml contains this code on lines 46-55:

{{if $row->unread()}}
						<a href='{$row->url( 'getNewComment' )}' title='{lang="first_unread_post"}' data-ipsTooltip>
							{{if $row->containerWrapper() AND \in_array( $row->$idField, $row->containerWrapper()->contentPostedIn( null, $rowIds ) )}}
								<span class='ipsItemStatus'><i class="fa fa-star"></i></span>
							{{else}}
								<span class='ipsItemStatus'><i class="fa fa-circle"></i></span>
							{{endif}}
						</a>
					{{else}}
						{{if $row->containerWrapper() AND \in_array( $row->$idField, $row->containerWrapper()->contentPostedIn( null, $rowIds ) )}}
							<span class='ipsItemStatus ipsItemStatus_read ipsItemStatus_posted'><i class="fa fa-star"></i></span>
						{{else}}
							&nbsp;
						{{endif}}
					{{endif}}

The problem is that the template uses twice the function contentPostedIn() without checking if the Node/container class uses the \IPS\Node\Statistics trait.

Both IFs need this check added:

\IPS\IPS::classUsesTrait( $row->containerWrapper(), 'IPS\Node\Statistics' )

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release.

• 4 weeks later...