Problem translating section in cookies Version v4.7.11 Beta 2

Hello,

support team I want to report a problem in version v4.7.11 Beta 2 in the text of the cookies section attached screenshot:

Could contain: Advertisement, Poster, Page, Text

I tried it from languages but the phrase to be replaced with international Spanish does not come out.

I am waiting for a version that includes this change to be able to change it to Spanish

Best regards to the support team

11 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Have you perhaps already rejected or accepted those?

Hello,

Marc, even with a new window, the cookie switch is not shown, as you can see without accepting or rejecting, nothing is strange, this happened right after applying the security patch that they sent, even remove the text of the cookies, it still does not show what which is shown in the first screenshot of the initial message of this thread.

I await a cordial greeting

Could contain: Page, Text, Advertisement, PosterCould contain: Page, Text, File

2 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Unfortunately, this is not something which I can reproduce on your community. I am shown the Cookies prompt. Only when I accept or reject it does it go away.

Hello,

again Marc, the problem is when a visitor visits the page, it shows the bar at the bottom to accept or reject, yes? that works fine. The problem comes when we enter the url cookies that is in the footer of the page, the button should be shown, this attached capture:

Could contain: Page, Text, Advertisement, Poster, File

Since a cookie security patch was shown in the administrators panel, I updated it and applied my community, the button is already visible, I attach a screenshot:

Could contain: Page, Text, File

which does not allow users to accept or reject third-party cookies since European law requires us that users can choose whether or not to accept cookies within the page now it is not shown to anyone

a greeting

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

It is indeed still present when going to the cookie page:

Could contain: Page, Text

Hello, again Marc, I think I did not understand my question, the problem is that even if the user accepts or rejects on the cookies page, the button that I attached to the screenshot to accept from third parties or reject has to be shown, take a good look at the screenshot, thank you very much

Just now, Cristian Romero said:

Hello, again Marc, I think I did not understand my question, the problem is that even if the user accepts or rejects on the cookies page, the button that I attached to the screenshot to accept from third parties or reject has to be shown, take a good look at the screenshot, thank you very much

What you are seeing there is not intended or part of the software.

Just now, Jim M said:

What you are seeing there is not intended or part of the software.

Hello,

Marc, yes it is part of your software, I have even attached a screenshot of my translation into Spanish, as I mentioned, it was just applying the security patch that came to me in the administrator panel from your application, that optional cookies button disappeared as if by art Magic

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

2 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Sorry for the confusion. Talking with a colleague, the toggle for optional cookies is something which is currently broken on our end and we're aware of.

Hello,

Jim, thanks, yes, your partner may not understand my explanation. I use Google translator, but you do a professional job with you. I've been using your forums since 2013, I won't change them for anything. I understand that this will be solved to be able to keep it up to date in my community. I am waiting for an update to be released.

All the best 

4 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

This one was resolved in the final release 🙂 

Hello, Marc,

thank you very much, we have updated the problem, it was solved, we are a team of 10 out of 10 for your great work, I have been with you for years, I do not change this type of forum for any other, if I would like to ask for a suggestion, I will publish it, the possibility of integrating discord with the community but that has the discord roles synchronized with the ranks of the web there is currently an application that does that but we are afraid that in the future its developer will stop updating as it happened with some old ones.

a cordial greeting

4 minutes ago, Cristian Romero said:

Hello, Marc,

thank you very much, we have updated the problem, it was solved, we are a team of 10 out of 10 for your great work, I have been with you for years, I do not change this type of forum for any other, if I would like to ask for a suggestion, I will publish it, the possibility of integrating discord with the community but that has the discord roles synchronized with the ranks of the web there is currently an application that does that but we are afraid that in the future its developer will stop updating as it happened with some old ones.

a cordial greeting

You're very welcome. Please make any suggestions in our Feedback forum: https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/forum/499-feedback/

However, this is not something which we may perform and working with a third party provider would be a way for you to continue your use of Discord in this manner.