[Pages] Custom field of number type is not getting ordered properly

You would indeed need to give the Pages Database a name. Please let us know what that is and we can take a look at your configuration:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

As mentioned, please provide access:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

53 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please bear with us on this. I have just tagged a developer on this as I believe it may be related to an issue which we are aware of.

Oh great. Is that mean I do not need to provide access anymore? Thanks!

• 1 month later...

What other info you need?

It looks like it sorts numbers as it would sort strings. If you will e.g. do two columns, VARCHAR and INT, and do ASC SORT.. the VARCHAR will get 

and INT will get

Edited by PatrickRQ