SEO : meta description

Go to solution Solved by Lindor,

If you can reach the french version of Google ( https://www.google.fr ), search for "inter milan" and you will get scores, vidéos, etc ... and on the firsts results you should find our website "internazionale.fr" and as you will see, there is no description. 

I try to find others pages like /discover ( https://www.internazionale.fr/discover/ ) on Google.fr ( "discover internazionale.fr" ) and the result is the same, no description. 

Very strange, because there is all necessary meta things in source code ... any idea ?

So strange, since few month I got this : 

Could contain: File, Page, Text, Webpage

Could contain: File, Person, Webpage, Face, Head

Could contain: File, Page, Text, Webpage

There is no more description for me. Same when I tried with private navigation.

But if you see the description on your side, I don't understand what's happen but it's fine.

No I see only french result and use Google.FR not .COM

Thanks for your answers.

Since a few months ago, Google has been able to change the meta-description of any result to better match the user's search intent. So it selects part of the web content and shows it in the description to "better" help the user.

• Solution
17 hours ago, SoloInter said:

@Lindor I know, I just can not explain why I can not see that (I was thinking it was the same for every one but seems not). You @Lindor if you search on Google for "inter milan france" for instance, you can see a meta description ?

I can see your metadescription, but google changes this text is for every user according to your preferences and tastes, so it is normal to have different description for every user.

Could contain: Page, Text

As I said, I'm fine with how Google works. He choose the better option for every user ok ... but why on my side, even if I check from an other place from an other computer, I get no description. 

Anyway, thanks for your answers and screen shot. You can closed this topic. All is supposed to be "normal", so .. ok!