Queued Posts? / Rebuild Content?

Can anyone tell me what this is? On hover, it says "queued posts", and when I click it, it takes me into the relevant forum with URL query string "/?filter=queued_posts" forum

Could contain: Text

I get that its supposedly where I can see the post queue, but I've no idea how to set up this queue or how I have a '-1' value. Searching the ACP reveals nothing, and it doesn't seem to apply to the moderation "Approval Queue"

Note that I'm just testing some things in my TEST forum, and this is where I found this, so it's not often used in practice.

Unrelated Question: How can I rebuild my community content? (post/topic counts, etc.)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2023 at 4:04 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

If you are seeing this on your live site, we can take a look and correct this for you. Its an old bug which was causing this. 

Would you mind pointing me to the solution or provide a bit of direction? I have total access to software and server and am comfortable with editing raw PHP or templates via ACP.

If I can't figure it out, I'll set you up with access.

• 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Squad Games said:

Hello, we are seeing this same issue, is this going to be fixed in the next update or do we need to do something in our end?

We would need to review your installation in order to see what is happening. As mentioned by my colleague, this is an old bug which has been resolved so we need to why it is still impacting you if you're on the latest release. 

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

24 minutes ago, Squad Games said:

Hey Jim, credentials to access the admin CP have been updated, for the direct access to the files its more complicated, let me know if you need that too.

To get this escalated, I'm afraid, we will need it all.