Migration from WCF / WBB 5 fails

Hello,

I am new to Invision and currently trying to import my users, topics, avatars, etc. from a WCF / WBB 5 forum using the WBB 3 Importer. 

That there can be problems is clear to me - because the version of the importer are not made for WBB 5 forums.

The database connection and the reading of the existing data from the WBB works fine.

But when I start the conversion, this error message appears:

ArgumentCountError: 5 arguments are required, 4 given (0)
#0 /web/applications/convert/sources/Library.php(336): sprintf()
#1 /web/applications/convert/modules/admin/manage/convert.php(559): IPS\convert\_Library->process()
#2 /web/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(93): IPS\convert\modules\admin\manage\_convert->IPS\convert\modules\admin\manage\{closure}()
#3 /web/applications/convert/modules/admin/manage/convert.php(578): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct()
#4 /web/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\convert\modules\admin\manage\_convert->runStep()
#5 /web/applications/convert/modules/admin/manage/convert.php(45): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /web/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\convert\modules\admin\manage\_convert->execute()
#7 /web/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Do you have any idea if I can possibly omit any part of the import, since the error only refers to a part of the import?

7 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Could you please clarify what version of our software you're converting into and what version of PHP you're running?

Invision Community v4.7.10
PHP v8.1.19

6 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

I suspect you're using a non-standard language pack that has an incorrectly translated word (converted_x_of_x)

I use this language pack:
https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/9692-german-language-pack-for-invision-community/

1 hour ago, BlueManOne said:

am new to Invision and currently trying to import my users, topics, avatars, etc. from a WCF / WBB 5 forum using the WBB 3 Importer. 

That there can be problems is clear to me - because the version of the importer are not made for WBB 5 forums.

The database connection and the reading of the existing data from the WBB works fine.

But when I start the conversion, this error message appears:

I understand from your thread that you did a pre-migration database, and then ran an update...
I had a similar failure, and from an old version of IPB to a new one ...
My second attempt was a direct start of the upgrade - in this scenario, the database conversion was turned on again, but everything went correctly and the version upgrade completed successfully.
I.e. Try to upgrade without pre-migrated database...ie. let an upgrader do it's job...You might succeed