BUG in Pages : Fields -> Record Image : Guest Permissions

Hello,

In IP.Pages : Fields -> Record Image : Permissions : Member Groups : "Guest/visitor" all disabled (View Field Content ; Edit Field Content ; Add Content to Field).

Why do visitors continue to see the images if in the permissions are all disabled (Bug) ?

Edited by NoSpy

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

44 minutes ago, NoSpy said:

Hello,

In IP.Pages : Fields -> Record Image : Permissions : Member Groups : "Guest/visitor" all disabled (View Field Content ; Edit Field Content ; Add Content to Field).

Why do visitors continue to see the images if in the permissions are all disabled (Bug) ?

Is this happening in every one of your databases or just in some of your Pages databases?

21 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Unfortunately, ACP access is still not working.

I reinserted the data and tested with Firefox (private mode) and Safari (normal mode) it's working.

Hello Adlago,

The problem occurs in all databases. The site is closed to the public, which allowed me to make wider tests. I emptied the caches of the website, changed Internet Explorer and I still see the images except if I deactivate the functionality.

7 minutes ago, NoSpy said:

I reinserted the data and tested with Firefox (private mode) and Safari (normal mode) it's working.

Thank you, I was able to get in. Could you please provide an example Database name? I do see you have customized templates in Pages but you also have a lot of Databases so need to narrow it down with an example to say for certain 🙂 

• Example Database name : Movies
  • Example Database name : Tutoriels

There are no changes in the templates. You can add a template (originally named 4.7) and at the same time add the English module 4.7 (because I don't know why we have a modified version).

Edited by NoSpy